Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Go the F*** to sleep

My friend Jo  read my last poetry post and she thinks that this link to a bedtime story will be appreciated by expletive using, exhausted parents...

Which led me to wonder, has anyone heard of a rap version of the book, but aimed at teenagers??: as in

" get the f**k home now,
get off the f**king streets;
don't get into deep sh*t
cos it ain't worth hangin' with the creeps..."

Sorry, I'm not so good at writing rhyming couplets, but if readers want to try a four line, or longer, attempt, I'll pull it all together and post it back!!

Wishing you good sleeps as always...

2 comments:

  1. I know this isn't a rap, but...

    I don't know where the fuck you are
    I'm worried out my head
    It would be nice if you'd come home
    So I can go to bed

    You're probably drinking with your mates
    Or smoking something silly
    Or maybe luring some poor girl
    To do things to your willy

    Last week you came back poorly dressed
    With vomit down your shirt
    An improvement from the week before -
    You'd returned with lighter burns

    But come home now so I can sleep
    I'm knackered for the day
    Just don't bring home another dame
    And keep me wide awake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Let's add to it.... Are there any other contributions???

    ReplyDelete